Not all of our services at Grid35 can be defined by a single category. Here are just a few of the specialty services we have provided in the past. Head to our [Pricing] section to learn more about our pricing.
- Aquariums can have a peaceful and relaxing effect on your patients, some of whom may be nervous at a doctor's office.
- Our systems are nearly fully automated and require little maintenance. Our monthly service plans are competitively priced with local Orange County aquarium services.
- We are experienced with both fresh and saltwater setups.
- Grid35Med+ applies our knowledge of technology to monitor your tank remotely through the internet to ensure the well being of your livestock.
- The local and federal government holds medical practices under tight scrutiny for compliance with a complex series of laws.
- Work by sub-standard contractors can not only leave your office at risk, it can get you fined and possibly shutdown.
- G35Med+ has worked hard to make certain that we are up-to-date with Electronic Medical Record, Fire Code, and Electromagnetic Interference regulations.
- We can guarantee that your office will be brought to code and compliance with these requirements.
- Full quantification for electronic compliance of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 (P.L.104-191) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH Act).
- Bargain contractors often use wiring that may not be rated for in-wall installations, or incorrect wire types altogether. Although these wires may function, over time they can decay, and from day one pose a serious fire risk.