Custom, hand-crafted shelves, surfaces, cabinets, and storage
At Grid35Med+ we are able to custom build surfaces, storage, and shelving to exactly fit your needs. Despite the fluctuating costs in commercial real estate, space in Orange County is always at a premium. Combined with the increased trend of bulk purchasing to combat rising supply costs, the need for storage spaces has increased dramatically. Quick-fix solutions of buying filing cabinets or totes at local office supply stores create a pricey eye-sore. Read about some of the types of custom storage solutions we can offer, or head to our [Pricing] section to learn more about our competitively priced solutions.
Storage and Shelving
- Often times entire walls are dedicated to shelving and storage.
- Frequently most template-based mass production solutions do not utilize the space as efficiently as possible.
- The majority of pre-built storage solutions either ignore or are grossly unaware of the space requirements for most computers and modern technology.
- Grid35Med+ can work with you to devise a storage solution for your unique needs, and ensure that it is ready for computers and other equipment.
- Placing work surfaces above storage is not a new concept, however changes in materials have allowed a combination of these systems in unique applications.
- Medical applications require specific storage and work surface requirements which are often unmet by mass-produced solutions.
- The odd sizes of medical tools often leave storage space wasted.
- Custom construction can mean color coded storage in a whole new way.
- Have questions about your renovation that your contractor can’t seem to answer? Grid35 can help. Through years of working with contractors in planning offices for our specific needs, we are able to help translate construction plans and processes for you.
- G35Med+ will work with your general contractor to ensure that your new office is ready for the necessary data and voice lines that modern medical technology requires.
- We will be involved at every stage of planning and construction to make certain that your communication and information systems are properly planned for and installed correctly.